- The connector offers brands a proven way to accelerate content-sharing from AEM to WeChat, providing customers in China an engaging experience on their favorite social platform
- Through the connector, business users gain access to EPAM’s proprietary toolset of easy-to-use WeChat features for content management, member management and customer service from the EPAM B2C WeChat Accelerator
- This solution finally gives businesses who rely on AEM everything they need to reach new audiences on WeChat in days, not weeks or months
AEM + WeChat Connector
- With over 700 million users, WeChat is the platform of choice in China for shopping, browsing, messaging and much more
- Global brands using Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) as their preferred all-in-one WCMS and DAM solution need to offer WeChat as an additional channel to communicate with their customers in the Chinese market
- EPAM, an Adobe Silver Solution Partner, has developed a turnkey solution to seamlessly leverage existing content on AEM to engage an ever-growing Chinese audience on WeChat
BENEFIT & VALUE
HOW IT WORKS
Using AEM & Adobe Campaign to Cut Platform Costs in Half & Enhance CX
Hilti turned to EPAM to help roll out a global, multi-channel campaign management platform using Adobe Campaign, which enhanced customer experience and cut platform costs in half.
EPAM's Adobe Solutions Speed Time to Market and Drive Revenue
EPAM Automated Content Migrator for AEM
Sitecore Symposium 2019
EPAM's Adobe Marketing Cloud Accelerator
EPAM's Adobe Marketing Cloud Accelerator enables out-of-the-box functionality, quicker time-to-value and improved ROI when using the full suite of software.