Get in touch with us. We'd love to hear from you.
Streamlining the Automotive Claims Process via Integrated Intelligent Automation
As intelligent automation (IA) emerges as a best practice across numerous industries, insurers and technology service providers alike are racing to build out use cases for IA that streamline the various stages of an automotive insurance claim. While automation cannot be viewed as an isolated lever or standalone solution to bring efficiency and cost savings, when IA integrates with other channels, technologies and platforms, it unleashes its full potential. This white paper provides insight on how an integrated IA approach can improve each of the following stages of the auto claims process and deliver a more favorable customer experience:
- First Notice of Loss & Claim Registrations
- Claims Triage, Adjudication & Reserve Estimation
- Repairs & Quality Control
- Subrogation Between Insurance Companies & Payments to Vendors
- Total Loss Settlement & Salvages/Recovery
- Special Investigation Unit & Legal
Download the white paper today to learn more about how IA is changing the face of insurance.