- Pling offers third-party providers and their customers an easy, fast, convenient and secure way to manage bank accounts and transactions via voice
- The solution responds with relevant information based on user commands, such as “connect bank,” “get account balance,” “get transaction history” and many more
EPAM Pling: Voice-Activated Digital Banking Solution
- Customer expectations for convenience and personalization continue to grow rapidly as digital technologies and PSD2 reshape the financial services industry
- In particular, the trend toward interacting with businesses through voice technology, which interfaces with companies through voice commands, is completely changing the customer experience
- EPAM Pling is a voice-activated, API-driven solution for third-party providers that enables customers to do their banking conversationally without accessing dedicated banking apps
BENEFIT & VALUE
What Users Can Ask Pling
Implementing a Localized yet Unified ERP Solution for Avgust
Explore how EPAM helped Avgust implement a localized yet unified SAP S/4HANA-based ERP solution to support the client’s Belarus operations.
In the News
EPAM: The Implementation Partner for Innovation
In Pursuit of Instant Payments: The Latest from London
Enabling Instant Payments with Innovative Technology Solutions
Responding to the Voice of the Customer: Text Analytics in Retail
Explore a few of the key customer-centric use cases for text analytics, including enterprise search, sentiment analysis, price monitoring and more.