- Pling offers third-party providers and their customers an easy, fast, convenient and secure way to manage bank accounts and transactions via voice
- The solution responds with relevant information based on user commands, such as “connect bank,” “get account balance,” “get transaction history” and many more
EPAM Pling: Voice-Activated Digital Banking Solution
- Customer expectations for convenience and personalization continue to grow rapidly as digital technologies and PSD2 reshape the financial services industry
- In particular, the trend toward interacting with businesses through voice technology, which interfaces with companies through voice commands, is completely changing the customer experience
- EPAM Pling is a voice-activated, API-driven solution for third-party providers that enables customers to do their banking conversationally without accessing dedicated banking apps
BENEFIT & VALUE
What Users Can Ask Pling
Why Open Source is Critical to the Future of Financial Services
Explore a brief history of open source in financial services and our perspective on why it’s critical that organizations consume and contribute to open source in 2019 and beyond.
Payments Sandbox Lets Corporations Test ISO 20022 Messaging Protocol
In the News
Is Your Chip Card Secure? Much Depends on Where You Bank
Richmond Financial Industry Forum
EPAM + 20022 Labs: Helping Businesses Embrace ISO 20022
By working with EPAM and 20022 Labs, businesses across all sectors can implement the global payments standard ISO 20022 to reduce costs, digitally transform and improve treasury management.
Hello. How Can We Help You?
Get in touch with us. We'd love to hear from you.