- Pling offers third-party providers and their customers an easy, fast, convenient and secure way to manage bank accounts and transactions via voice
- The solution responds with relevant information based on user commands, such as “connect bank,” “get account balance,” “get transaction history” and many more
EPAM Pling: Voice-Activated Digital Banking Solution
- Customer expectations for convenience and personalization continue to grow rapidly as digital technologies and PSD2 reshape the financial services industry
- In particular, the trend toward interacting with businesses through voice technology, which interfaces with companies through voice commands, is completely changing the customer experience
- EPAM Pling is a voice-activated, API-driven solution for third-party providers that enables customers to do their banking conversationally without accessing dedicated banking apps
BENEFIT & VALUE
What Users Can Ask Pling
In Pursuit of Instant Payments: The Latest from London
Companies and banks that choose to adopt instant payments find that they can not only offer customers faster, more reliable service, but simultaneously reduce the costs of doing business.
Enabling Instant Payments with Innovative Technology Solutions
Responding to the Voice of the Customer: Text Analytics in Retail
Sibos London 2019
Propelling Instant Payments Forward: Where We’re at Today
For decades, many banks, fintechs and governments have been trying to figure out how to make instant payments a reality for consumers and merchants alike. Today, there are proven systems that make real-time payments possible, but they vary widely from country to country. Here’s a rundown.