- Turn SharePoint data into insights through TIBCO Spotfire Analytics
- Dive deep into data from SharePoint by analyzing it via TIBCO Spotfire
- Retrieve deeply held data with powerful search and retrieval of lists and sub-list items
- Access the most recent, automatically refreshed data stored on Microsoft SharePoint at anytime
- Ensure strict enterprise security standards with built-in support for various authentication methods (basic, forms, integrated Windows and SSO)
EPAM SharePoint Connector for TIBCO Spotfire
- Leveraging enterprise data stored on Microsoft SharePoint inside analytics is time consuming, can be costly to automate and requires the constant participation of the IT department
- EPAM developed the SharePoint Connector for TIBCO Spotfire to help users more easily embed SharePoint data within analytics, automate data import, ensure regular data refresh and solve integration challenges.
- The connector assists businesses with project management and reporting, project portfolio management, master data management and employee lifecycle monitoring.
Benefit & Value
HOW IT WORKS
Building Spotfire Functionality into SharePoint
EPAM helped a client connect SharePoint with Spotfire to enable data visualization and real-time project status updates.
EPAM Guided Tour
Embracing Digital Health for the CDPHP Network of 825,000+ Physicians
Sitecore Symposium 2022
Hilti’s Marketing Platform, Developed by EPAM, Wins Adobe Award
The unified, multi-channel campaign management platform, built on Adobe, helped Hilti increase operational efficiencies, customer engagement and stability in accelerated time-to-market.