We help leading Business Information, Media and Telecommunications brands thrive in the digital economy to stay relevant and competitive in today’s technology-driven market.
Business Information & Media
Business Information Services
Industries around the world are heavily investing in acquiring high-value content in a crowded marketplace of free information. With over a decade of experience, EPAM’s Business Information team consults on strategic business initiatives and delivers custom engineering solutions to leading providers of professional content and their customers. We help our clients invest intelligently in content-driven solutions and achieve a competitive advantage in products and platforms.
EPAM leverages its expertise in content processing and big data to transform, enrich and monetize content, including on-demand discovery, personalized delivery, distribution and integration. EPAM also has broad experience in high-accuracy language, voice and video processing for professional digital content. Our advanced content technology expertise in Governance, Risk and Compliance platforms provides surveillance, discovery, inquiry and investigation workflow for our customers.
- Business Information Providers
- Financial & Insurance Information Providers
- Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Legal & Regulatory
- Health & Life Sciences
- Finance, Tax & Accounting
- Education, Learning & Libraries
- News & Media
- Book, Newspaper & Magazine Publishers
- Content Aggregators & Distributors
- Industry & Trade Groups, Consortia
- New Product/Service/Platform Design
- Content Architecture, Acquisition, Ingestion & Transformation
- Information Discovery/Text Analytics & Search
- AI, Machine Learning, Linguistics & Symbolic
- Natural Language Understanding, Processing and Generation (NLU, NLP, NLG)
- Authoring, Editorial & Curatorial Capability
- Smart Content & IoT Integration
- Digital Transformation, Strategy & Roadmaps
- Learning Management Systems
- Productivity Apps
- Pub/Sub, eCommerce & Content Monetization
- Conversational Agents (Chatbots)
- Business Consulting, Product Ideation Pipelines, Strategy
- Innovation Labs, R&D
Media, Entertainment & Telecom
With reduced barriers to entry for content distribution and increased competition among OTT services, the Media & Entertainment industry is under constant disruption. In order to stay competitive, companies must excel at forecasting future consumer needs, delivering innovative services, and maintaining solid distribution platforms and apps. EPAM’s team of consultants, designers and developers offers strategic guidance and delivers software solutions that enable the digital media industry to create, deliver and monetize content around the globe.
With new network technologies like 5G, greater competition from virtual MVPD video services and new product offerings for IoT, telecom and cable providers are being disrupted with increased demands on technology, product and business teams. EPAM helps its customers develop the next generation of software solutions that enable telecom industry leaders to innovate and launch products that deliver subscriber value and satisfaction.
- Telecom Service Providers
- Cable Service Providers
- Broadband/Internet Service Providers
- Television Networks
- Content Creators
- Digital/Film Studios
- Sports Leagues
- Media Software/Service Providers
- eCommerce & Digital Marketing Platforms
- Customer Service & Self-Care
- Content Management, Delivery & Monetization
- OTT/VOD/TVE Platform Development
- Mobile, Tablet & Smart TV Apps
- CPE/STB Software Development
- Network Device Management & Monitoring
- Innovation Programs
- Business Intelligence & Analytics
- Conversational Agents (Chatbots)
- Provisioning & Support Systems
- Billing & Rating Engines
- AR/VR Experiences
Expertise in Governance, Risk & Compliance Solutions
Leveraging our core engineering expertise, we provide innovative Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) product engineering and consulting services.
Want to talk to us about your business needs?
We'd love to hear from you!