- Consulting on a complex, decades-old legacy platform and business ecosystem
- Architecting an action plan to transform the customer’s labor relations system
- Providing a manageable upgrade path to make the future state vision a reality
Envisioning Labor Relations Transformation for a Leading Transportation Services Company
For a leading transportation services company, 20+ years of labor relations capability growth and unprecedented technology change combined to necessitate the development of an improved business ecosystem. Partnering with EPAM for its enterprise architecture, solution architecture, business and technology consulting expertise, the company needed an objective, detailed and thoroughly documented analysis of all aspects of its labor relations processes. EPAM delivered on that request and more, building a manageable roadmap for the development of a hybrid one-across-all platform integration to optimize the technical side of labor relations.
By the close EPAM provided the customer with the following deliverables:
- Documentation of current process & data flows
- Capability assessment diagnostic for evaluating future changes to the current toolset
- Mapping of functional architecture and requirements for each stage of the labor relations lifecycle
- Recommendations for improved data management and governance
- Short- and long-term process optimization recommendations
- Heat map of the pros and cons of potential platform configurations
- Actionable roadmap with immediate next steps to build a hybrid one-across-all labor relations technology platform
The customer was highly satisfied with the outcome of the consultation, especially EPAM’s suggestion to develop a solution that is incremental and leverages existing technology investments. Following this roadmap, the customer can reduce technical debt and avoid taking unnecessary risks that accompany building or buying a brand-new platform that isn’t guaranteed to meet business-critical requirements.
How Pandemic-Management Software Can Shape Your Company’s Future
By integrating pandemic management software into existing workflows, businesses can become more effective and efficient while minimizing disruption to workers during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond.
In the News
Designing Interiors with a Human-Centric Approach
EPAM & Element Fleet Management Deliver a Scalable Data Platform
In the News
Headless Commerce Ecosystem Partners Release Playbook
The Evolution of the Software-Defined Vehicle
What does Google’s Android Automotive Embedded OS mean for the industry? We’re closer to enabling the vehicle as a platform. Read more.
Hello. How Can We Help You?
Get in touch with us. We'd love to hear from you.