- Accessing content and information easily for CHA members
- Creating personalized content based on the user's role in the hospital
- Managing multiple mailing lists, forums and email tools
- Streamlining email and newsletter management and integrating the CRM as part of mail and content management systems
- Giving users the ability to filter and search content
Advancing Children's Health Through Information Sharing
As the biggest community of children's hospital caregivers and professional staff dedicated to children's health, the Children’s Hospital Association (CHA) needs to have direct and easy access to the most up-to-date information affecting children’s healthcare. Following the merger of two organizations with different legacy web platforms, CHA members were unable to access content and information easily and manage multiple mailing lists, forums and email tools.
EPAM created a seamless website and content management system that consolidates and reorganizes the content, programs and services of the previous disparate platforms into a unified and cohesive experience. Since launching its site in 2015, CHA has seen significant increases in users, sessions, page views and organic traffic. In addition to increased engagement with target audiences, CHA staff have more time to create fresh content that helps build awareness around children’s health issues and services.
Since launching its site in 2015, CHA has seen significant increases in users, sessions, page views and organic traffic:
- 61% increase in page views over the previous year
- 168% increase in CHA’s policy newsletter and 295% increase in Federal Bulletin newsletter
- Active user accounts grew to more than 11,000 by the end of 2016
- Return visitors increased from an annual average of 32% to 44%
CHA has not only increased engagement with target audiences, but now staff have more time to create fresh content that helps build awareness around children’s health issues and services.