- Simplifying and improving AED compliance with software solutions
- Developing a mobile compliance-monitoring application for use by inspectors in the field
- Creating an application to help facilities managers keep up with routine AED maintenance
- Engineering global dashboards to remotely keep track of the condition, effectiveness and inspection grades of AEDs on-premise at client locations
- Testing all of the solutions to release bug-free technologies
EPAM Develops Life-Saving Software Solutions for CardioReady
Despite its status as a proven leader when it comes to saving lives through AED programs and other forms of rescue readiness, CardioReady wanted to improve the ease and efficiency of its compliance checks to ensure that each AED system met and exceeded all necessary standards. According to CardioReady CEO John Ehinger, the company “needed a better framework to make maintenance checks and other compliance elements easier because if processes are too cumbersome, they can be de-prioritized at field locations.”
Knowing that successful, compliant AED programs can increase survival rates for Sudden Cardiac Arrest victims from 7% to more than 70%, EPAM worked with CardioReady to create two applications -- Maintenance Minder and Inspector Mobile -- and a global dashboard to monitor, inspect and assess AED programs.
EPAM’s mobile apps and synchronized global dashboard for CardioReady have further empowered the company to be seen as an innovator in a growing sector. As a result of these projects, CardioReady enjoys the following lasting business benefits:
- The ability to leverage innovations in software and technology to advance its effort of saving lives from Sudden Cardiac Arrest
- Expanded pre-existing arrangements with clients along with the addition of numerous significant global corporate clients
- Greater visibility into and accuracy of compliance as a result of real-time reporting
- Time and money saved from more efficient and easily verifiable maintenance checks
- EPAM and CardioReady have developed a long-term partnership
Software now lives at the heart of CardioReady’s business and drives it effort to reduce the impact of Sudden Cardiac Arrest. Through the delivery of such innovative solutions to its clients, the company has expanded its competitive advantage while helping to save more lives in the process.
Hear from the Customer“When you get into a development exercise, you need to find someone you can trust. Development can be fluid, and if you don't feel you have someone you can partner with and who has your best interest in mind, your ability to reach a viable and timely solution is much more challenging."John Ehinger