- Unification of global corporate reporting
- Unification of business processes
- Parallel accounting compliance
- Implementation of additional functionality
Implementing a Localized yet Unified SAP HANA-based ERP Solution for Avgust
Fast-growing businesses with multiple locations across the globe often deal with the challenge of localizing their approach while also unifying their platforms for enterprise resource planning (ERP). In the agrochemical space, Avgust was dealing with growing pains stemming from fast growth and a lack of a unified corporate ERP platform. Having SAP S/4HANA already implemented at its parent enterprise, Avgust asked EPAM, a trusted SAP Platinum Partner, to implement a complex SAP S/4HANA solution that meets Belarusian legislative requirements and complies with Avgust’s established corporate processes.
Solution Highlights & Results
In January 2019, after a year of dedicated engagement, the EPAM team completed the project by launching a successful, localized instance of SAP S/4HANA. The following outcomes came as a result of the project delivery:
- Built a fully-fledged solution ready to be implemented for other Avgust subsidiaries
- Increased speed by 71% on financial period closing and the creation of financial reports
- Minimized costs and timelines of location solution implementation and support in Belarus
After launch, the EPAM team provided continuous go-live and post-go-live support of the implemented solution.
Hotels.com App, Developed by EPAM, Wins MediaPost Appy Award
The Hotels.com mobile app, with over 70 million downloads and a 4.5+ star rating, is recognized for creativity and excellence in app design.
EPAM Exceeds 900 Google Cloud Platform Certifications
In the News
What are Blockchain’s Benefits in Retail? 10 Experts share Insights
Cherry Blossom: Future of Home
EPAM Continuum partnered with one of the world’s largest home builders to create a lab for testing domestic innovations and advancing the future of home design.