Currently we are looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
We are building a service-oriented enterprise system composed of multiple standalone lightweight RESTful and enterprise-grade SOAP/XML web services.
As part of our highly-productive team, you will be working on the system, which handles millions of transactions over billions records daily, using hundreds of virtual machines in multiple data centers. Moreover, the system starts shifting from SOA to microservices, thus we are seeking a self-dependent and tech-savvy specialist, who will be ready to grow with us and help in building an enterprise solution that improves business productivity and supports business operations.
We invite you to join the project, which won the company-wide CEO Showcase Award. Enhance your expertise through working with the latest technology stack and cooperating with the outstanding professionals!
Business trips to the customer’s location are possible.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our client is a multinational company with 12 hotel brands and over 5,000 hotels all around the world. The customer provides its clients with upmarket service, functional design and thoughtful amenities. They put a great emphasis on incorporating new ideas and bringing fresh perspective to the industry in order to keep up with the changing tastes and needs of modern travellers.
Project technologies and tools
- Apache Camel
- Apache CXF
- Coordinate and lead the team
- Assign small tasks within the team
- Estimate and develop features
- Write a well-designed, testable, quality code following clean code principles
- Check the code using Git or SVN
- Conduct code reviews
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Investigate and resolve issues in a development and production environment
- Participate in daily stand-ups and meetings with the customer to clarify business requirements
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team and across the business
- Solid knowledge of Java, Hibernate, Jersey, Quartz, Apache CXF, JMS, ActiveMQ and Oracle
- Knowledge of Spring framework including Spring Boot, Spring Transactions, Spring MVC, AOP, Spring Security
- Experience with JUnit, Mockito
- Knowledge of and experience in full development lifecycle
- Good management and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate (B1) level of spoken and written English
- High attention to detail
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
Nice to have
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events