Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Lead Java Software Engineer for our Kyiv office to make the team even stronger.
Our customer is a well-known American fashion specialty retailer founded on a simple idea: offer each customer the best possible service, quality, value and selection. The company has 300+ chain of stores across the US and Canada, headquartered in Washington. It has begun as a shoe retailer and expanded its inventory to include clothing, accessories, handbags, jewelry, cosmetics, etc.
- Implement solutions for digital consumer experiences
- Resolve technical problems, have critical thinking on development approach
- Define and implement Unit tests
- Collaborate on cross-cutting issues such as architecture
- Implement new functionality
- Develop infrastructure or deployment strategies
- 5+ years’ Java development experience
- Strong Java core
- Experience with Spring (core, MVC, Integration)
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Java application containers (Tomcat, Jetty)
- Extensive experience building scalable, high-performance distributed systems, that deal with large data volumes, n-tier, client/server, cluster and load balanced architectures, web applications
- Knowledge of Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- English: Upper-Intermediate+ (B2+) level
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- Partial grant of the cost of certification
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)