You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Director of Test. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
The ideal Director of Test will be a manual-to-automation guru who can wear multiple hats; from leading a practice, to rolling up your sleeves and leading projects. This person will shape how EPAM’s QA Automation operations grow by implementing best practices and bringing innovative ideas to our established QA practice. If you’re the type of person who lives and breathes QA automation, but also sees the business impact of testing automation – you’re the type of person we’re looking for!
- Collaborate with all key stakeholders, c-level clients to ensure QA vision is understood and followed per solutions
- Own pre-sales processes and oversee delivery of projects into production
- Build, implement and direct automated quality assurance principles and maintain quality of delivery
- Implement and shape the EPAM’s QA processes, and best practices; leading QA automation, internal and external manual to automation transformations with the effort of keeping our team “ahead of the curve”
- Provide leadership to both onshore and offshore teams
- QA innovator with experience across multiple projects, on and offshore leading cutting-edge projects, generally with Selenium and assessing and implementing cutting-edge QA automation solutions for clients and internal teams
- Must have strong technical skills, ideally from a hands-on engineering background and leveraging this experience to win projects in pre-sales and delivery phases of project
- In-depth experience providing whiteboarding and roadmapping sessions, ability to dive into specific tools and address c-level concerns when providing solutions
- Experience managing testing departments, testing functions, managing large and complex activities and processes onshore and offshore
- Flexible with the ability to work under pressure and ensure client deliveries on time, within budgets
- Able to identify solutions after performing onsite assessments, willing to be hands on
- Mature and professional individual who is self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Excellent communicator, influencing and negotiation skills to get management buy-in on ideas and concepts
- Able to communicate with all levels of management and peers within the organization