Currently we are looking for a Senior Functional Tester for our Budapest office to make the team even stronger.
In Hungary currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the heartbeat of EPAM, running a large scale of projects and technologies – which provides long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities for our colleagues.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
- 4-5+ years of experience working as a Functional Tester
- 3+ years of experience applying formal techniques for analysis and design of test cases
- 1+ year of experience working closely with test automation engineers
- Able to modify documentation already created by other team members (test plans, test cases, etc.)
- High problem solving skills
- Experience providing estimations
- Understanding of QA methodologies and processes (test levels, test types, test process, etc.)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
Nice to have
- Basic concepts related to test automation
- Basic knowledge of Selenium automation tool
- Java knowledge
- STQB Foundations Level certification
- Hands-on user experience with Unix/Linux systems
- Good understanding or experience with Unit testing