Currently we are looking for a Data Engineer (ETL) for our Budapest office to make the team even stronger.
In Hungary currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the heartbeat of EPAM, running a large scale of projects and technologies – which provides long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities for our colleagues.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
Currently we are looking for a Data Engineer for our Enterprise Analytics division to create and manage infrastructures for our analytical solutions.
- Develop and plan database structures (data warehouses and data marts)
- Optimize data infrastructures and automated solutions
- Take responsibility for performance issues
- Manage relation between data sources and database server, design its interface
- Prepare business models (logical models, mappings, measures, dimensions and hierarchies)
- Build report structures and presentation layers
- Communicate with customers and plan/optimize databases according to clients’ requirements
- Cooperate with the development team, troubleshooting if required
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- Work experience in an international enterprise size/servicing company
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Fluent English is a must (both verbal and written)
- Experience in database related technologies (Oracle and/or MSSQL)
- Experience in complex software architecture development
- Experience in one of the following industries: retail, financial services, oil & gas, manufacturing
- Ability to describe big data stack, key players and technologies, benefits and trends conceptually to non-technical colleguaes/clients
- Permanent job in a modern office in the company of many skilled associates
- Regular training and development opportunities
- Use of high valued applications
- Bilingual work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Recreation area
- International projects
- …AND A GOOD PLACE TO work