Currently we are looking for a Middle/Senior iOS Developer for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
It is an opportunity for an experienced Senior iOS Engineer to work on enterprise projects in various domains achieving millions/billions of users all over the world delivering best UX basing on advanced platform features and custom UX solutions.
Scalable applications should use hottest technologies, architectural approaches and require deep platform understanding from engineers.
Complicated multi-client solutions require omnichanel implementation, heavy business logicand analytics and as a result complex validation, verification, testing approaches including unit testing and UI automation.
Work process includes communications with other platforms teams, UX, back-end, manual and automation test teams, POs, BAs in order to heave consistent and stable delivery. The challenges of working within the environment make it necessary for the candidate to be a complete software engineer. This means the person should be able to define and fine tune the scope of the tasks working with client stakeholders, implement a high quality solution, make sure it is properly verified in terms of requirements and coordinate its release. Ideally, the person should also be proactive and drive improvement in various areas. This does not mean only suggesting them but also implementing them after they are discussed and approved.
The team is distributed and its part could be located in different time zones. The iOS group is consistently expanding and provides opportunities to develop within.
- Take part in the development of native mobile app with iOS
- Work within a distributed team of developers to complete proposed initiatives, contributing to application architecture and implementation guidance
- Quickly gain an understanding of our clients' requirements, technology needs and solution architecture
- Help to improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute with innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms and product
- Help the Product Team with investigating the newest technology features and creating small PoCs
- Help the Product Team to clarify the requirements, provide technical expertise to help them understand the required efforts
- Work closely with the UX design team to help them to create the best design
- Provide technical guidance in terms of designs to the team, help them with day to day technical questions
- Participate in scoping, technical designs, design reviews, code reviews
- Analyze and provide development process/execution improvements
- Help to manage the team and projects in the context of agile team development
- Participate in coding, bug fixing, test automation
- Collaborate with Product Management (product owner) in terms of prioritization, story point assignments, and backlog grooming for stories
- Proven experience in providing mobile software development
- Proficient in Objective-C and iOS development, preferably in an enterprise environment
- Experience with leading and mentoring other engineers both technically as well as in terms of tasks
- Experience in collaborating with multiple cross-functional teams including support, product management, developers, dev-ops
- Expertise in Object Oriented programming, design patterns, multi-threading
- Experience in Unit Testing, Test Automation
- Experience in writing design documents
- Exposure to using Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution
- Outstanding understanding of SDLC (Agile and Waterfall based) process set up
- Extensive experience in integrating mobile devices with disparate back ends and vendors - using services and/or data feeds - and debugging the inevitable issues that arise
- Great team work skills
- Good communication and time management skills
- Very good English
- Eager to learn
- Open ending contract with competitive conditions
- Social package: you can decide what kind of benefits to pick from the whole range of available ones on a monthly basis (multisport card, medical insurance, vouchers for: fuel, different shops, holidays and many more)
- Sponsorship of employee participation in IT conferences
- A selection of interesting projects
- Attractive relocation package
- Flexible working hours
- English and Polish lessons