Currently we are looking for a Big Data Developer for our Saint-Petersburg office to make the team even stronger.
EPAM invites talented and ambitious engineers to become part of our Big Data Solution Practice.
We are looking for people with strive for self-development who are keen on data science and eager to work with Big Data tools and frameworks, NoSQL databases and cutting-edge technologies.
- Work on high-quality architecture and implementation design, collaborating with the customer, system/business analysts and onshore architects
- Design and implement production Big Data environments using modern technologies
- Work with the team on modelling complex relationships in heterogeneous data environments
- Build, validate and optimize large-scale, corporate-wide Big Data solutions
- Work with business stakeholders to translate their data/reporting needs to algorithms, analyses and reports
- 3+ years' experience in Java or Scala
- Experience with Big Data (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.)
- Extensive experience building scalable, high-performance distributed systems, systems that deal with large data volumes, n-tier, client/server, cluster and load balanced architectures, web applications
- Experience working in agile continuous integration/DevOps paradigm and toolset (JIRA, Git, TDD, Test Automation, Jenkins)
- Good command of English
- Linux experience
- Work in an open-minded team
- Flexible working schedule
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skillset
- Medical insurance
- Corporate sport activities: football, volleyball, yoga, table tennis, corporate discount for swimming pool
- Individual career development plan, a wide range of technological and soft skills trainings and workshops
- Ergonomic working places, convenient geographical location of the office