Currently we are looking for a Senior User Experience Designer for our Shenzhen office to make the team even stronger.
EPAM recruits exceptionally talented people who have a passion for and take pride in their work and are perfectionists in what they do.
The Associate Designer role within EPAM’s Experience Design team provides an outstanding experience for an entry-level designer to learn all aspects of digital and product design. He or she will support Designers and Art Directors from beginning to end on large-scale projects. They will also assist with general design team needs, as well as with presentation support for the EPAM sales team. The right candidate is collaborative, professional, positive, and highly motivated to learn. This individual will be joining a large but tight-knit team: big egos and spotlight seekers need not apply!
- Produce initial design directions, design comps, style tiles, prototypes, infographics, data visualizations, etc
- Produce high quality design deliverables with strong attention to detail
- Collaborate closely with other disciplines
- Meet deadlines and work with the Art Directors and design leadership to understand and prioritize workload
- Receive and respond to constructive feedbacks from Art Directors and design leadership
- Provide a constructive feedback and project-level guidance to Designers and Associate Designers
- Contribute to team culture by attending events and sharing a POV on design-related trends and topics
- BFA/BA/BS in Design, Interactive Media, Art or related field (or other formal training)
- 5+ years of professional studio/agency experience (interactive agency experience is preferred)
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Sketch
- Knowledge of motion design or video editing is a plus
- Ability to conceptualize and start a design with limited oversight, and carry that through to project completion
- Strong portfolio demonstrating excellent visual design, interactive design, and strategic thinking
- Good understanding of user experience, content strategy & technology platforms
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present internally, as well as to clients when needed
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining organization and strong time management
- Commitment to gaining new skills and regularly seeking inspiration and ideas