You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Senior Front-End Engineer. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Front-End Engineer for a project in Los Angeles, CA. The project is with the client in entertainment industry, who focuses on live professional and collegiate home team sports events, as well as provides cable programming services. As a Software Engineer, you will design systems that support iPhone, Android, Apple TV, and the Web.
- Build applications primarily using Node.js, Go, React, Redux and PHP
- Coordinate your work with other developers to deliver first-class technology solutions in a positive, fun, yet challenging and deadline driven environment
- Work closely with other Product and Technology teams, internal and external, to bring technology solutions and perspectives to the product development process
- Provide input on, follow and evangelize code quality guidelines and standards
- Participate in code reviews to highlight best of breed solutions
- Identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues, and review and provide feedback to any required final user documentation
- Experience in and strong knowledge of ReactJs/Redux
- Strong base knowledge of HTML5/CSS3/JS ES6
- Node.js experience
- Experience in writing unit tests
- Be able to research new technologies, discover performance issues and resolve them