Currently we are looking for a Business Analyst for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
EPAM seeks IT Professionals to join a cross-functional and self-organized development team developing Workflow and Business Process Management solutions for a world-leading investment bank.
We are looking for a qualified and motivated Business Analyst.
The successful candidate will join a team that designs, delivers and operates state of the art systems that offer best-in-class services to the bank’s clients. You will be working as a BA on key business initiatives, analyzing and specifying user requirements, documenting business processes and managing end-to-end deliveries.
As a Business Analyst, you will work closely with our business stakeholders and Scrums teams to understand and articulate business requirements. You will understand the overall program and ensure that deliveries align to the programmed objectives and timescales.
You are expected to be technical and hands on, using Linux and SQL to aid your analysis and investigation, defining data models, model business processes in BPMN.
- Fluent English (Upper Intermediate)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong, professional experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience in capturing testable user stories in an Agile backlog
- Ability to create and structured project requirements documentation
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of BPMN2
- Knowledge of UML or ArchiMate
- Knowledge of: stakeholder analysis, tools and techniques of collecting requirements, documenting requirements
Nice to have
- Past experience in XML, XPath
- Experience in data modelling using Eclipse Modelling Framework
- Experience in capture business logic using precise rules languages
- Domain knowledge of investment banking area (banking experience is also a plus)
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Web User Interface Design and mock-ups
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted