Currently we are looking for a Scrum Master for our Minsk office for three standalone EPAM teams working for the Product.
As part of the team, you will be working on the revolutionary new Web-based software solution. It was designed from the ground up using powerful, modern technology that puts users back in control over their time and costs with greater speed, accuracy, ease of use, and simplified pricing. The application is built with the Web-based HTML5 architecture featuring a single unified experience that puts you in control, so you can work from anywhere at any time – on a Mac or PC.
It’s a great opportunity for you to get experience in a legal sphere, level up your technical skills, enhance your English communication skills and work with a globally renowned customer!
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our client is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. It combines industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization. With headquarters in New York and major operations in London and Eagan, Minnesota, our client employs more than 50,000 people in 93 countries.
- Ensure that the team is fully functional and productive
- Enable close cooperation between product owner and the team
- Remove barriers
- Shield the team from external interferences
- Ensure that the process is followed, including issuing invitations to daily scrums, sprint reviews, and sprint planning
- Facilitate the daily scrums, retrospectives, demo, grooming and planning session
- Help product owner to maintain the backlog and release plan, provide visibility
- Know what tasks have been completed/started, any new tasks that have been discovered, and any estimates changed to makes it possible to update the burndown chart
- 2-3 years of experience in a Scrum Master role exactly (NOT a PM with some additional functions in scrum mastering)
- Thorough understanding of enterprise software development processes and lifecycle, i.e. Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Any tech background is suitable: software development, business analysis, QA
- Experience in managing 2-3 teams simultaneously and up to 20+ ppl in total
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and written/verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Good command of English: Upper-Intermediate and higher level
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package - medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events