Currently we are looking for a Senior Java Engineer (Hybris) for our Kharkiv office to make the team even stronger.
As a Senior Java Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our customer is one of the world fastest-growing and the most innovative healthcare retailers, recognized as one of the best companies to work for in the Europe. Our project is about developing a new digital platform and enhancing it with new features.
WHAT IS HYBRIS? It's a leading eCommerce platform being authentically a future of eCommerce today. It incorporates stores for web, mobile and more for B2C and B2B including powerful search and merchandising, master data management (MDM) / PIM, order management, and web content management. Built on a single stack of modern, standards-based, service-oriented technology. Hybris is able to manage: 20 million SKUs on one of the largest online retail sites; two million customers and 500,000 orders per day for one of the largest wholesale distributors; 2,500 stores in 44 global markets for one of the largest physical retailers. In just 4 months, hybris was deployed in 42 countries and now processes 6000 inquiries per second.
WHY HYBRIS? Hybris is able to: build upon latest Spring release, including Spring MVC and Spring Integration frameworks; provide full-text search with SOLR; provide RDBMS-independent, support MongoDB in certain modules; provide plain old JSP + top-edge java script frameworks for a storefront; support both REST and SOAP; provide modular architecture, cloud integration and best code practices (Checkstyle, CPD, PMD, FindBugs).
We relocate to Kharkiv. Learn more from a short presentation.
Project technologies and tools
- Design patterns
- Participate in development sessions with team to make the decisions about the best programming practices
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and deliver under tight deadlines
- Write high quality code
- Commit and complete work on time
- 3+ years of practical experience in Java and J2EE
- Good experience in Design patterns, architecture frameworks
- Good knowledge of Spring technologies
- Good communication and presentation skills are required
- Experience in Agile
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)