Currently we are looking for a Senior Sitecore Software Engineer for our Kharkiv office to make the team even stronger.
Today we are a global team of technologists and thinkers who help transform the world with the power of software, enabling our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions.
As a Senior Sitecore Software Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our customer is one of the world's fastest growing and the most innovative healthcare retailers, recognized as one of the best companies to work for in the Europe. Our project is about developing a new digital platform and enhancing it with new features.
We relocate to Kharkiv. Learn more from a short presentation.
Project technologies and tools
- Design patterns
- Execute full-lifecycle software development
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Participate in both development of new features and supporting already existing ones
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Review and improve source code written by developers to meet the project coding standards
- Develop key elements of the system
- Communicate with a customer on regular basis
- 3+ years of Sitecore engineering experience
- Strong communication skills in technical and business environments, a team player
- Experience in these areas would be a plus: C#, AngularJS, working with Helix architecture
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)