Currently we are looking for a MS BI Developerfor our Life Sciences Business Unit to make the team even stronger.
We implement a variety of projects from simple web applications to complex data processing systems, major internal accounting systems support laboratory research in the field of pharmaceuticals, medicine and bioinformatics.
Working in the Life Sciences area allows you to learn new technologies, interact with customers and end-users of the systems, and dive deeply into the domain area.
- Excellent knowledge of MS SQL Server (3 years in production)
- Understanding of principles of construction of stores, and data marts
- Experience developing ETL processes
- Experience in SSIS or other ETL tools
- Excellent knowledge of SQL
- Experience in SSAS
- Understanding of MDX
- English level - Intermediate or higher
Nice to have
- SQL Server 2016
- Columnstore indexes
- SSAS tabular model
- Master data services
- Git / SVN / TFS
- MS Azure expertise
- Experienced in Hadoop
- We gladly pass our experience and knowledge (there are special Centers of Competence)
- The vast majority of our customers located in the United States and Europe, which means the latest trends in the world of development and distributed teams, as well as the possibility of relocation
- Transparent growth and development in one of the directions: development, architecture or management
- We have all the buns and bonuses inherent in the modern IT companies: from LCA and fitness, ending English courses on the basis of the company
- Offices are within walking distance from the metro station "Chernaya Rechka" and "the Moscow gate"