Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our client is a global company that provides information, software, and services. Their customers are legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and healthcare professionals.
On this position, you will be working on building a market leading solution to institutions and regulators which automates the collection, verification, and certification of compliance data. In addition, the solution allows creating custom reports and do a real-time auditing to automate compliance and reduce risks.
The team is going to be fully cross-functional including developers, functional/automation testers, and business analysts.
- 5+ years’ experience in software development on middle and senior roles
- Experience in .NET/.NET Core and ASP.NET MVC/ASP.NET MVC Web API
- Excellent OO design skills and knowledge of design patterns
- Strong T-SQL and database development skills in Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience in working with Entity Framework or other ORMs
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Understanding of Scrum process
- Upper-Intermediate or higher English level (B2+)
Nice to have
- Experience with MS Azure
- Docker/Kubernetes deployment
- Experience in working with dynamic SQL
- JS MV* frameworks (Angular 4+ or other)
- Experience with TDD
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial grant of the cost of certification
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours