Currently we are looking for a Senior System Engineer for our Dnipro office to make the team even stronger.
Our customer is one of the biggest ticketing platforms in North America. We are developing a greenfield platform for further companies’ innovations. It will include development of a ‘Management API’ layer that will provide abstraction between tooling and the underlying data stores. ‘Management API’ will provide data for more than 50 external applications such as: Event Management, Reporting, and Point of Sales.
Your challenge: built with the team of infrastructure engineers a production-ready platform and a CI/CD process to make deploys consistently successful, fast and simpler to maintain; streamline/automate deployments from Prod to Dev/QA environments.
This is a great opportunity to join the project on the discovery phase and influence the technology selection, design, and have ownership of the infrastructure. The team will include up to 16 participants.
Project technologies and tools
- Back-end: Java
- Front-end: ReactJS
- AQA: Java, Selenium
- DevOps: AWS
- 4+ years of hands-on experience working as a DevOps/Build & Release Engineer
- Amazon Web Services knowledge and experience
- Experience in Terraform and/or CloudFormation
- Experience using configuration management systems (Chef, etc)
- Deep understanding of CI/CD and the project life-cycle principles
- Intermediate English level
Nice to have
- GitLab & GitLab CI
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package -medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick leave and regular vacations
- Partial grant of the cost of certification
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)