Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Technical Product Manager for our Kyiv office to make the team even stronger.
Our customer is the US-based leading provider of business information, analytics and outsourcing services. It is a global company with proven experts in the areas where they work and are passionate about helping their clients succeed. More than one million users rely on this company to assess risk, support underwriting, investment and marketing decisions, prevent fraud, and improve business performance in their daily operations. No one else has such a vast repository of data, an advanced set of analytical models and a talented, diverse team of professionals. The brand has the opportunity to drive innovation, cultivate insights and build unique solutions for clients. They take pride in their workforce and believe in cultivating an atmosphere that supports and values the greatest asset: talent.
Company opens new projects for legacy applications re-platforming on a Pivotal Cloud Foundry platform. EPAM acts as an outsourcing partner on these kind of projects since 2016.
Teams will be based in Kyiv in a highly Agile environment communicating to customers in Santa-Monica, CA and Austin, TX offices, following XP practices, pair programming, TDD, 12-factors app guidelines, best CI/CD practices, etc. Most team members will have business trips to US (3-6 weeks) to share experience with onsite developers and obtain required business, processes and technical product knowledge to become and effective team member on the project.
We are looking for a curious, open-minded, collaborative Technical Product Manager who have a passion for partnering with Business Unit Product Managers, clients, designers and developers to produce quality software. Technical Product Managers will work closely with clients and Business Unit Product Managers to understand product vision and goals and jointly work with developers and designers to prioritize, plan and deliver software.
- 4+ years` experience in Business Analysis
- Strong technical background
- Experience defining and prioritizing product features
- Drive the development of the minimal viable product (MVP) to budget and timelines
- Previous experience and success working with agile development teams
- Excellent communication skills required to translate business needs into technical terms
- 4-5 years of Product team leadership experience required
- Ability to drive the team of 3-4 pairs of software engineers
- Ability to influence decision making across wide a variety of roles and levels in the organization
- Good English communication skills (speaking, writing and reading)
Nice to have
- XP practice experience
- Product Owner position experience would be a plus
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- Partial grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers