Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer with Azure expertise for our Kyiv office to make the team even stronger.
At this role, you will be responsible for the development operations environment engineering and maintenance for one of our projects. The environment will be based on Microsoft Azure cloud; Operation system is Microsoft Windows family including build tools, source tracking and ticket tracking systems. It is a great opportunity to join early and influence the technology selection, design, and keep the infrastructure ownership.
- Implement and maintain continuous integration, continuous testing, and continuous delivery platforms on hosted systems
- Work closely with QA and software engineers within Agile teams to support the development operations environment
- Participate in architecture discussions to meet the long-term design objectives
- Automate as much processes as possible using Jenkins, Chef or other tools
- Develop and maintain quality documentation and escalation procedures
- Microsoft Azure Cloud (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS)
- Strong knowledge of MS Windows family OS
- CI/CD implementation experience based on one of the tools: Jenkins, TeamCity, TFS/VSTS
- Ability to create/deploy ARM templates
- CM systems – nice to have PS DSC (Chef, Puppet)
- NuGet/NPM experience
- SVC - preferably Git but at least one of the following: TFVC, Git, SVN, Mercurial
- Experience in development (Web Deploy/MS Build) and production support
- Monitoring experience – preferably Azure Application Insights (or Zabbix/ Nagios, Tivoli Netcool)
- Azure WebApp/ApiApp/Fuction understanding
- Azure Container Service (for Kubernetes preferably) experience or general knowledge of Docker
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English