Currently we are looking for a Senior .NET Software Engineer (Azure) for our Kharkiv office to make the team even stronger.
Today we are a global team of technologists and thinkers who help transform the world with the power of software, enabling our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions.
Our client offers primary research services for clients by connecting them with industry experts through phone consultations and in-person meetings. It serves corporations, hedge funds, media buyers, private equity companies, consulting companies from healthcare, industrial, technology, consumer, and business and financial sectors in the United States and internationally. It leverages the company-built custom software to managing all aspects of the business operations. It has constantly growing and improving business, which requires improvements to used software. New cutting edge business ideas are being implemented, evaluated and used in production.
As a Senior .NET Software Engineer, you will work with business and technical side to provide judgement, estimation, implementation and maintenance of the new parts and sub-systems of the application. Solving both business and technical challenges, such as world-level scalability, high availability, fault tolerance, performance, long-running business transactions coordination. You will work in team of skilled professionals. Will participate building robust Microservices-based application, getting experience of developing distributes applications.
Top reasons to join our .NET team: get experience in developing and operating distributed Microservices-based application; work in Agile fashion to try yourself in solving business challenges; communication with business on daily basis; participate in designing application to meet business needs; possibility to work on full product lifecycle.
Project technologies and tools
- C# / .NET 4.5
- Web API
- Microsoft Azure
- NUnit / XUnit
- Visual Studio Team Services
- Octopus Deploy
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Participate in both development of new features and supporting already existing ones
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Review and improve source code written by developers to meet the project coding standards
- Develop key elements of the system
- Communicate with a customer on regular basis
- 3+ years of development experience in an Agile team environment
- Understanding of Microservices Architecture (mandatory), Web services, REST
- Experience in .NET 4.0/4.5
- Experience in developing concurrent asynchronous applications
- Strong ASP.NET development skills
- Experience in CI/CD tools
- Solid understanding of OOD
- Knowledge of Web API
- Experience in Git
- Strong communication skills in technical and business environments, a team player
- Experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform services, such as App Services, Virtual Machines, Storage, Virtual Network, Service Bus will be a plus
- Experience in NoSQL databases, such as ElasticSearch, Redis, MongoDb, etc. will be a plus
- Understanding of DDD will be a plus
- Experience in modern JS Frameworks – AngularJS will be a plus
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)