Currently we are looking for a .NET Solution Architect - Sitecore for our London office to make the team even stronger.
Join us at one of the fastest growing Software Engineering Organizations in the UK.
With 25 years experience of crafting market leading software, our business has been rapidly evolving and is now a global player in solving business challenges and developing tailor made cutting edge solutions.
These challenges require a highly skilled workforce imagining, designing, engineering, and delivering software, through to business consulting services & customer experiences, which are changing the world around us.
Being one of the few Platinum Implementation Partners of Sitecore worldwide (among only 26 out of 700+ in total) and having successfully delivered over 90 Sitecore projects to more than 50 customers globally, EPAM not only has an outstanding Sitecore expertise but also understands the real power behind Sitecore.
- Develop new functionality
- Be responsible for the technical implementation of client’s projects in Sitecore and/or ASP.NET MVC
- Communicate well with the development team members, with Project Managers, with clients, with other disciplines, with the Sitecore Technical Lead, and with technical managers
- Adhere to established team and company-wide standards
- Be client facing throughout the project lifecycle
- Author as well as review client-facing documentation
- Lead and contribute to internal technical documentation (wiki)
- Author technical designs sometimes involving complex integrations and multiple servers
- Lead and perform difficult development tasks such as complex integrations
- Provide Level of Effort (LOE) estimates
- Be the primary technical resource throughout the project lifecycle
- Work on multiple projects at once when needed
- Be a technical expert in their field (e.g. Sitecore)
- Extensive experience in development/architecture role
- Solid experience in Sitecore, including Sitecore MVC
- Solid experience in .NET/ASP.NET MVC preferred
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work well as part of a development team
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Looking to work on large scale and complex projects for customers in a variety of industries across the UK, with opportunities to work in Europe