Currently we are looking for a Software Testing Automation Engineer for our Lviv office to make the team even stronger.
Our company is growing and we receive many different projects from different customers. We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer with experience in Big Data integration testing.
The project you will be working on consists of a set of Storm typologies and Spark Applications that automatically create marketing campaigns for Customer events using Google Ad-words API, Bing API and Facebook API.
Our customer is an American ticket sales (primary ticket outlet) and distribution company based in Hollywood, California, with operations in many countries around the world. Most US ticket sales for US venues are fulfilled two main fulfillment centers located in Charleston, West Virginia, and Pharr, Texas. Typically, customer's clients (promoters) control their events, and customer acts as an agent, selling the tickets that the clients make available to them.
- Design and implementation of automation tests for testing set of Storm typologies and Spark applications
- Requirement clarification
- Maintenance of automation tests
- Communication with customer
- Ability to specify and clarify requirements with product owner and developers team
- Good Java 8 knowledge
- Maven, Cucumber, Docker
- Kafka, Apache Avro
- Git, GitLab, GitLab CI
- AWS: S3, Lambda, CloudWatch, SNS, SQS
- Basic knowledge of Linux
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package - medical care, sports
- Free English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events