Currently we are looking for an HR Specialist for our Grodno office to make the team even stronger.
You are communicative and curious, open-minded and pro-active. You possess both good analytical skills and restless creative mind, and you always eager to learn. Our ideal HR Specialist, we need you!
HR Specialist is a unique role within an organizational unit, which will allow you to apply your exceptional knowledge to all the processes related to people management.
- Maintain and support HR processes into daily activities of an organizational unit (Adaptation, Internal and External Communications, Eventing, Career Development, Assessment etc.)
- Select candidates for training programs, forming training groups
- Communicate with the managerial team and all unit employees on the regular basis
- Act as an advisor for managers on any people management issues
- Monitor employees’ satisfaction rate within a department
- Strengthen and support the company internal HR brand and internal communications within a unit
- 2+ years of relevant experience in HR Generalist role
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Pre-Intermediate English level is preferable
- Ability to multitask and process large amounts of data
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills, persuasiveness, and ability to professionally navigate in unfamiliar circumstances
- Strong capacity to gain general knowledge as well as to learn the new professional tools and techniques on the most efficient level
- Goal-oriented team player, who shows courage to speak up and challenge others even when confronted with resistance
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)