Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a MS SQL Software Engineer for our Kyiv office to make the team even stronger.
We are working on project aiming for implementation and support of data pipelines from multiple sources to BI data warehouse. Our client is one of the leading worldwide sports brands. Employing more than 60,000 people in over 160 countries, it produces more than 850 million product units every year. Business trips to Germany are assumed.
Environment: SQL Server (2008, 2014), Microsoft: SSMS, SSIS; BI: DWH,ETL.
- Communicate with customer
- Develop new structures to support business requirements (Facts, Dimensions, Bridge tables, views, SP, indexes etc.)
- Monitor ETL jobs
- Investigate and resolve performance issues
- Change configuration for Job and SSIS packages (e.g. during server migration)
- Build high-performance data integration solutions including ETL on SSIS platform
- Create SSIS packages based on business requirements
- Modify existing packages
- Fix bugs inside packages
- Build new dimensions and measure groups; Resolve different issues with current calcu
- Resolve different issues with current calculations, attribute relationships
- 2+ years of software engineering experience
- Confident knowledge of Business Intelligence tools: MS SQL Integration Services
- Expertise in RDBMS technologies: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, 2014
- Experience in T-SQL programming language
- Conflict solving skills
- Business correspondence proficiency in English
- Intermediate (B1+) English level as communication with customer representatives will take place
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible working hours