Currently we are looking for a Senior Java Engineer (Hybris) for our Kharkiv office to make the team even stronger.
As a Senior Java Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
WHAT IS HYBRIS? It's a leading eCommerce platform being authentically a future of eCommerce today. It incorporates stores for web, mobile and more for B2C and B2B including powerful search and merchandising, master data management (MDM) / PIM, order management, and web content management. Built on a single stack of modern, standards-based, service-oriented technology. Hybris is able to manage: 20 million SKUs on one of the largest online retail sites; two million customers and 500,000 orders per day for one of the largest wholesale distributors; 2,500 stores in 44 global markets for one of the largest physical retailers. In just 4 months, hybris was deployed in 42 countries and now processes 6000 inquiries per second.
WHY HYBRIS? Hybris is able to: build upon latest Spring release, including Spring MVC and Spring Integration frameworks; provide full-text search with SOLR; provide RDBMS-independent, support MongoDB in certain modules; provide plain old JSP + top-edge java script frameworks for a storefront; support both REST and SOAP; provide modular architecture, cloud integration and best code practices (Checkstyle, CPD, PMD, FindBugs).
We relocate to Kharkiv. Learn more from a short presentation.
Project technologies and tools
- Design patterns
- Make technical decisions
- Write high quality code
- Endorse best practices
- Mentor less experienced colleagues
- Support deployment activities
- 3+ years of practical experience in Java and J2EE
- Good experience in Design patterns, architecture frameworks
- Good knowledge of Spring technologies
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Experience in Agile
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours