Currently we are looking for a MS SQL Engineer for our Finance regulatory project.
Our client is an investment bank, which provides large corporate, government and institutional clients with a full spectrum of solutions to their strategic advisory, financing and risk management needs.
This is a long-term position working for a strategic infrastructure and reporting platform. Responsibilities will primarily consist in creation and support of new services and tools to be used as a service layer for already existing Liquidity reporting system.
- Analysis of customer’s requirements
- Design and implementation of solutions
- Making releases onto testing and production environments
- Communication with customers (London and NY)
- Engineer's or Master's degree
- 3+ years’ experience in software development
- SQL skills are mandatory, C# - basic knowledge or readiness to learn
- Solid database development skills in Microsoft SQL Server (preferably 2012 and higher)
- Experience in writing unit and integration tests
- Upper Intermediate English level
Nice to have
- Degree in computer science, technical or math discipline
- Experience with large-scale systems
- Experience with data warehouses
- Experience with large SQL volumes
- Knowledge of financial reporting, brokerage and basics of securities trading