Currently we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst – Agile/Mobile/Software Delivery/Airline. This role will be based on a key client site in Dublin.
As the Senior Business Analyst, you will have the opportunity to take responsibility for commercial relationships with an established and high-profile client as we embark on a huge body of digital transformation work. You will work closely with both EPAM and customer teams onsite and in near shore locations to define and implement digital solutions as they move away from legacy applications.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and analyst/consultant, to understand customer’s needs, gather & document requirements
- Help clients understand the best mix of technologies, design solutions and services and how they should be delivered to maximise effectiveness
- Work and collaborate with various offshore and 3rd party suppliers, adapting your communications approach to meet the business demands
- Work to understand the intersection between technology, customers and business to cultivate business development opportunities
- Understand and stay abreast of current and emerging digital trends, unique opportunities and challenges of the space/markets and geographies in which the clients operate, and how it affects client’s business and initiatives
- Support from time to time in a consultative/pre-sales role on select digital engagements as needed and defined by the business and the client
- Solid experience working with Digital / Mobile / eCommerce technologies
- Experience working in the Airline transportation domain
- Familiar with emerging digital trends and their application in the industry (Service Focus)
- End-to-End delivery experience of at least 1 software delivery project
- Able to understand high level business ideas, impact assess and break them down (user stories) to assist with service design and delivery
- Strong Agile mindset and familiarity with other development methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and client management skills