Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Lead Business Analyst with AS400 expertise for our Kyiv office to make our team even stronger.
Our client is a leading provider of consumer, financial and property information, analytics and services to business and government. It is a global company with proven expertise in the areas like risk assessment, underwriting support, investment and marketing decisions, preventing fraud, and business performance improvement in daily operations. Its vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
The project is a rich internet application creation from Macromedia with system implementation using Flex. Application is aimed to improve fee income, reduce bad debt and mitigate risk through resident screening and renters’ insurance solutions.
We are seeking an experienced Business Analyst with technical background in RPG and AS400 to drive creation of requirements for upcoming project required transformation of mainframe legacy software into Java and Microservices. An ideal candidate will travel onsite and document all AS400/RPG code/logic so that we could start building Java microservices layer from Scratch based on business purposes rather than replicating the code. Position will require troubleshooting and debugging existing code.
Project technologies and tools
- SQL Server
- Spring Boot
- ActionScript and MXML languages for interfaces implementation
- Java for server side
- Hibernate for mapping Java objects to relational database tables (Oracle)
- Proficiency in RPG III/IV/ILE
- Expertise in AS400 and DB2
- Experience in Business/System Analyst position
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Experience creating documentation from scratch
- Strong skills in writing user stories (including acceptance criteria)
- Excellent verbal and written skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Being detail-oriented, organized
- Strong multitasking skills
- Good written and spoken English (B2 is a minimum)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers