Currently we are looking for a Senior WPF/Silverlight Software Engineer for our Kyiv office to make the team even stronger.
Our customer is a world leading global provider of market intelligence, deal execution platforms, and investor communication tools to investment banks and corporations around the world. The project is an enterprise-wide new-issue system, end-to-end deal management solution for managing all aspects of the fixed-income workflow.
The project goals:
- Set up simple and complex deal terms, associated tranches, deal documentation and syndicate member banks;
- Gather orders from sales and other syndicate members, manage duplicate orders and coordinate allocation;
- View graphical representations of Orderbook, offer tailored access to the issuer, and export order data analytics.
Application is built with plethora of web technologies; Silverlight is used for most functionality-heavy pages. Silverlight components are well-written, covered with tests and are easy to maintain. However, Silverlight ages are over and we're looking for an experienced WPF/Silverlight Software Engineer willing to change his primary skill into Web Development to join our team and help us phase out usage of Silverlight components from solution. Hence, potential candidate would be able to apply his current skills while gradually being retrained into proper web-developer.
- 4+ years` experience in .NET software engineering
- 3+ years’ experience with WPF/Silverlight
- Intermediate level of English (B1+)
- Following SOLID principles
- Familiarity with GOF patterns
- Knowledge of GRASP patterns and principles
- YAGNI, DRY and KISS principles following
- Additional .NET related technologies would be a plus: ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, WCF etc
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers