You are sharp, driven and inquisitive. You are not afraid to take risks and grow by learning from mistakes. You let your voice be heard and love a good challenge. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Technical Recruiter. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our dynamic, growing team providing talent and supporting some of our largest projects in the US. This position allows flexibility for remote or on-site work. The ideal candidates will possess the perfect mix of work ethic, passion for staffing, and the ability to self-motivate.
- Understand the requirements to identify qualified candidates
- Use various tools including LinkedIn Recruiter, Boolean searches, networking, cold calling, complex internet searches, social media, etc. to find passive candidates and build a strong candidate flow for the company
- Ramp up quickly and posses a passion for high-volume, high production recruitment
- Partner with candidates at various stages of the interview process, including recruiting phone screen and technical phone screen, Onsite Interview, etc
- Drive an efficient process leading to quick hiring while managing project-based expectations
- Work with other US recruiters to maximize effort
- 5-7 years of recruiting experience with a combination of agency and in-house experience preferred
- Technical recruiting experience required
- Strong recruiting fundamentals, with an understanding of the full life cycle recruiting process
- Proven experience sourcing and recruiting software engineers within a cutting edge technical environment
- Understanding of technology and ability to read and understand technical requirements
- Strong teamwork and communication skills with a history of building strong cross-functional relationships
- Strong business acumen and results-oriented mindset