Currently we are looking for a permanent.NET Solution Architect to join our European Architecture Practice and lead on strategic client projects.
The initial project will be in Nottingham (potentially 1-2 years) and then later aligned to different UK clients. We therefore need someone that is UK travel ready once the intial project comes to an end.
Join us at one of the fastest growing Software Engineering Organizations in the UK!
We are seeking a Solution Architect who is responsible for one or more sub-domains of an enterprise system and work out the design. You will need to follow the policies, patterns and ensure that these are followed in the product as well. Moreover, you will need to work with one or more teams from different countries and as the role grows, you will need to travel to development teams sites in different locations.
- Demonstrated solution design skills
- .NET experience
- Microsoft Azure experience
- Demonstrated experience in cloud computing
- Demonstrated experience in microservices architecture style
- Demonstrated technical leadership
- Able to communicate well and manage client relationships
- Ability to influence and guide senior stakeholders on technical solutions
- As we are a consultancy and you are likely to work with different clients in different UK locations in the future, being travel ready to be aligned to these clients is a must
Nice to have
- Domain Driven Design experience
- Attribute Driven Design experience
- Experience with NoSQL, SQL on .NET stack (preferred DocumentDB, Azure SQL)
- Experience with workflow engines (Activiti, Azure AppLogic, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.)
- Experience with rules engine (iRules, etc.)
- Experience with mobile API Design