Proxy Product Owner required by EPAM for a permanent position within our successful Banking & Finance Services Practice based in London.
If you are a Senior Business Analyst with a passion for software development, can demonstrate strong stakeholder management/client facing skills and delivery within retail banking / payment systems domain then we would be keen to speak with you.
If successful you will join an established wider account team onsite with a leading digital banking client as we undertake an exciting program of work. As the Proxy Product Owner, you will act as the funnel point for client stakeholders and interface with the Business Analyst on the delivery team.
- Be responsible for steering the product owner and his expectations
- Ensure that the backlog will not change towards out of scope tickets
- Be the gatekeeper of scope and makes sure that the requirements are not blown up in an unnecessary manner
- Hold the relationship with any third-party organisations
- Make suggestion in Jira – proposal for next sprint and makes sure the user stories are properly included. User stories are lined up 2-3 sprints ahead
- Take part in sprint planning, sprint review, sprint daily and is able to give feedback quickly if questions arise from the team
- Act as Product Owner to our near-shore based Scrum teams
- Solid market functional & product know how (future trends, market place, competition etc.) and a vision of what will be implemented
- Demonstrable stakeholder management / client facing skills – resolving conflicts etc
- Proven track record of managing scope & steering solutions
- Previous experience with retail banking, payments system, integration, etc
- Experience working with remote delivery teams and travel to other EU locations when required
- Previous experience working in Agile environment