Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Human Resource Specialist for our Kyiv office to make the team even stronger.
HR Specialist is a unique role within an organizational unit, which will allow you to apply your exceptional knowledge to all the processes related to people management. People are the source of our success, and we do our best to make EPAM the superior place to work at.
You are communicative and curious, open-minded and pro-active. You lead by example and plainly solve conflicts and find compromises. You possess both excellent analytical skills and restless creative mind, and you always eager to learn. Our ideal HR Specialist, we need you!
- Create, maintain, support and, if necessary, implement HR processes into daily activities of an organizational unit (Adaptation, Evaluation, Career Development, Assessment, Internal and External Communications, etc.)
- Communicate with the managerial team and all unit employees on the regular basis
- Act as an advisor of EPAM managers on any HR-related issues
- Implement and support monitoring employees’ satisfaction rate within a department
- Set up the regular reporting and evaluation of the key HR KPIs within a department
- Develop and coordinate HR strategy for a definite unit, and in case of necessity act as a driver of changes that would bring the unit to better overall results
- Formulate critical issues discovered in People Management of an organizational unit and come up with reasonable solutions and appropriate changes
- Strengthen and support the company internal HR brand and internal communications within a unit
- Act as an active participant in development of the company HR team by mentoring and coaching the newly hired team members, share your deep knowledge with them and contribute to HR-initiated internal projects
- 3+ years of relevant experience in HR Specialist role
- Strong understanding of how to bring people management processes and best practices into life, and holistic vision of how processes combine together in order to create value for the company
- Experience in cross-organizational and cross-functional team work with understanding of overarching goals and conflicts of interests
- Reliable practical experience in design of various HR processes, their further development and efficient implementation into the company life
- Ability to multitask and process large amounts of data
- Brilliant interpersonal and presentation skills, persuasiveness, and ability to professionally navigate in unfamiliar circumstances
- Strong capacity to gain general knowledge as well as to learn the new professional tools and techniques on the most efficient level
- Goal-oriented team player, which shows courage to speak up and challenge others even when confronted with resistance
- Excellent spoken and written English level
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and conferences