Currently we are looking for a Senior Technical Writer for our Kharkiv office to make the team even stronger.
Are you ready to create meaningful and engaging content? Do you have experience delivering customer focused content in a variety of formats? We have an opportunity for you to help us redefine an industry.
Our customer is the leader in online video management, publishing, data analytics, and monetization. Our integrated suite of technologies and services provide deep insight and improved production workflow that empower content owners to increase viewer engagement, expand audiences, and drive revenue growth from video.
We are looking for a Senior Technical Writer with proven experience creating content for multiple audiences in multiple formats. XML authoring and SaaS experience are highly desired. At this project technical writers work as integral team members in a multidisciplinary, multicultural agile environment focused on improving the customer experience for our industry leading suite of video workflow, publishing, analytics, and advertising products.
We relocate to Kharkiv. Learn more from a short presentation.
- Plan and complete documentation tasks within an iterative development cycle
- Create engaging content focused on customer success
- Hands-on engagement with customers
- Focus on continuous quality improvements of existing documentation while simultaneously creating new content
- Evaluate and respond to feedback on documentation from engineers, support staff, internal users, and customers
- Demonstrate ability to work collaboratively with support, engineering, and other cross-functional team members
- Proven ability to follow pre-established guidelines while simultaneously identifying process improvements
- 3+ years of technical writing experience in software industry
- Practical experience in agile software development environment
- Impeccable and demonstrable written English and verbal communication skills
- XML authoring (DITA preferred, oXygen, DocBook, or MadCap Flare OK, and others considered)
- REST or Query-based services, API, SDK, developer, and user documentation experience (experience with Doxygen, Swagger, Javadoc, or similar tool a plus)
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to focus and work through ambiguity
- Work experience using wikis, sources control systems, defect tracking
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours