You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Senior Software Engineer. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
- Collaborate with product marketing managers and designers to translate content requirements to features beyond solving the immediate requests. For ex: localization, interpolation of variables in different languages and interpolation of non-scalar variables
- Craft e-mail templates that allow interjection of values
- Work with browsers and phone, as well as email applications (outlook)
- Build Tools to support content authoring that allow communications to city team
- Extensive experience with Python
- Experience using HTML/CSS