Currently we are looking for a permanent Front-end/UI Lead Engineer/Solution Architect in London to help our clients solve critical business needs by working with creative and technical teams to deliver awesome customer experiences across a range of platforms.
This position will require advanced technical depth and experience, leadership and multifaceted client interaction skills. You will be involved in the full project lifecycle from analysis and planning to development and deployment, as well as assisting with pre-sales opportunities. You will leverage leading edge platforms to implement large-scale technical solutions for clients across a range of industries. You will liaise with Product Owners and Project Managers in regards to UI solutions, capabilities and timelines.
Join us at one of the fastest growing Software Engineering Organizations in the UK!
- Solid experience architecting globally localized retail websites
- Experience in architecting API driven Single Page, Server/Client Side and isomorphic apps
- Experience with full stack UI development tools and languages, e.g
- Basics: JS, CSS, HTML
- Static code analysis tools: e.g. SonarQube, ESLint
- Good understanding of UI specific test tools
- Able to lead choice of frameworks, tools and technologies and provide appropriate rationale
- Experience in decoupled UI presentation layers including SPA, isomorphic, server/client side
- Experience in performance and security aspects alongside other NFRs