Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our customer provides property information, analytics, and data-enabled services in North America, Western Europe, and the Asia Pacific. The company provides its services to mortgage lenders, brokers, credit unions, commercial banks, investment banks, fixed-income investors, real estate agents, MLS companies, property and casualty insurance companies, government agencies, and government-sponsored enterprises.
We are currently looking for motivated Java Software Engineer with analytical mindset to join the team working on migration of existing battle-proven 20-year-old C++ solution to Java/ Drools/ Cloud/ microservices.
We relocate to Kyiv. Learn more from a short presentation.
- Design and adjust domain models
- Code, test and maintain documentation following Drools business rule management system
- Foster and maintain good relationships with customers and IT colleagues to meet expected customer service level
- 2.5+ years of experience as a Java Developer within production projects
- Deep knowledge of JBoss drools
- Strong expertise with XML (JAXB, XStream), JSON
- Ability to read and understand C/C++ code
- Experience with Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Elastic and ELK would be a plus
- Ability to work independently under general direction
- Being a fast learner
- Stress resistance, goal orientation, excellence driven attitude
- Intermediate or higher English level – both written and spoken (B1+)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours