Currently we are looking for a Python Developer for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
We need a Python Developer to join cross-functional project team. The project is a part of a High Performance Networks program.
Front-end: ArcGIS, Leaflet, Angular, CSS, HTML;
API: Python + Django;
Data Layer: PostgreSQL;
App/Integration Layer: Python;
Ext. data sources: Teradata and Hadoop.
- Help to group providers in providers’ network
- Identify providers with low performance and quality (performance for example could be average for providers with the same ZIP or by filter, calculated for episodes of care of the same type)
- Improve overall quality and performance of the provider's networks
- Strong knowledge of Python
- Some knowledge of Kafka and Spark streaming is a value
- Django framework is optional, good to have
- Microservices API knowledge
- Upper-Intermediate level of spoken English
- Open minded candidate who should be proactive and help to build proper back-end taken data from Teradata and Hadoop via Kafka and Spark streaming, delivering over streaming API to Python back-end and publishing over API to front-end
- Back-end is in charge of data processing and some calculations as well
Nice to have
- Django framework is optional
- Knowledge of Redis (or other caching approaches)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted