You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Java Solution Architect/Team Lead. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
We need a strong hands-on Java Solution Architect/Team Lead with architecture experience.
The client uses IBM InfoSphere MDM tool (optional) with a lot of inbound and outbound connections, integration with Initiate for matching.
- Essential skills:
- Solid knowledge of J2EE stack
- Be able to understand complex Java EE architectures
- Be able to read/understand Java code and be able to implement the code if needed (there is no expectation to write the code on regular basis)
- Good practical knowledge of SQL is a must
- Preferred qualifications:
- Deep understanding of IBM InfoSphere (master data management) will be a big plus
- Any experience with MDM domain will be a plus