Currently we are looking for a permanent Technical DevOps Solution Leader to join us and work onsite for a well-known client of ours in Dublin.
The candidate is needed to define clear IaaC strategy, roadmap of public cloud infrastructure development, implement delivery pipelines, manage cost-efficiency and manage the distributed DevOps team (6 on the EPAM side at the moment).
- Hands-on technical DevOps experience
- Cloud practices and patterns (Load Balancing, Monitoring, Zero Downtime, Drain)
- CI/CD, Continuous Deployment
- Experience with projects to design and deliver infrastructure in Amazon Cloud (EC2, VPC, S3 Buckets, Cloudwatch, Availability Zones, Security Groups, Autoscaling, ElastiCache, ELK)
- Web applications practices and patterns
- Experience in people management discipline (team leadership and conflicts management)
- Experience in Agile practices, Waterfall
Nice to have
- Experience within the Travel industry (Flights)
- Ability to present technical ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Knowledge of Nix-based systems work
- Knowledge of Puppet, Ansible (at conceptual level)
- Experience with Java stack (JVM process, configuration of JVM)
- Experience with Web application Servers (Apache, JBoss AS, JBoss EAP)