Currently we are looking for a Senior RPA Business Analyst (WorkFusion/Blue Prism/UiPath/Pega) for our London or Manchester office.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organization undergoing significant year on year growth, as such we are looking to invest in and expand our UK Business Analysis Practice. As an EPAM Business Analyst, you will have experience consulting with clients, prospects and internal Account Management / Sales Leaders. You will have proven experience in Digital Transformation Programs, overseeing product development, building successful relationships and driving results.
EPAM recruits exceptionally talented people who have a passion for and take pride in their work and are perfectionists in what they do. As a Business Analyst, you will work together with Development project team, and be responsible for capturing business requirements from the Back office stakeholders, translate them into specifications, and work closely with the Development project team to deliver the IT solution for the business.
As a Senior BA at EPAM, you will have the opportunity to take responsibility for commercial relationships and deliver end-to-end solutions with leading edge software and digital technologies. In addition, you will be able to play a key role in shaping the practice as we continue to grow & mature.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and analyst/consultant, to understand customer’s needs, gather & document requirements
- Help clients understand the best mix of technologies, design solutions and services and how they should be delivered to maximize effectiveness
- Work and collaborate with various offshore and 3rd party suppliers, adapting your communications approach to meet the business demands
- Work to understand the intersection between technology, customers and business to cultivate business development opportunities
- Understand and stay abreast of current and emerging digital trends, unique opportunities and challenges of the space/markets and geographies in which the clients operate, and how it affects client’s business and initiatives
- Support from time to time in a consultative/pre-sales role on select digital engagements as needed and defined by the business and the client
- Ability to model Business Processes and identify opportunities for Automation
- Experience using of Automation and robotic tools such as WorkFusion, Blue Prism, UiPath and Pega
- Lean Six Sigma knowledge is an advantage
- Experience working in at least 2 verticals
- Familiar with emerging digital trends and their application in the industry (Service Focus)
- End-to-End delivery experience of at least 1 software delivery project
- Able to understand high level business ideas, impact assess and break them down (user stories) to assist with service design and delivery
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and client management skills
- Experience working with distributed teams
Nice to have
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Desire to learn and build next-gen products with our client and team of excellent Engineers
- Product development and product ownership mindset
- Mentor Junior Business Analysts
- Contribute towards EPAM Business Analysis Competency