Currently we are looking for a MS SQL Database Engineer for our Prague office to make the team even stronger.
Tier 1 investment bank is seeking a SQL/C# Developer to assist credit risk IT projects. Primarily responsibility will be the research and implementation of regulatory calculations with the heavy emphasis on information technology.
The work covers implementation of data sourcing procedures, development of parallel batch calculation processing, and implementation of resulting reports.
The Developer will be also exposed to implementation of financial calculations across Basel II/III, regulatory metrics calculation, capital management, counterparty risk, model approval, risk framework development, stress testing and model back-testing.
- Review business & functional requirements and convert them into technical design
- Implement data sourcing and reporting in MS SQL database
- Implement data sourcing and calculation workflows in C# batch application
- Research, analyze and present results in a professional format
- Knowledge of and development experience with MS SQL Server 2008+ (including stored procedures, triggers, and performance tuning)
- Knowledge of and development experience with .NET Framework 3+
- Knowledge of ETL concepts and best practices
- Knowledge of and experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) is a plus
- Basic understanding of financial products and investment banking domain
- Knowledge of and experience with scripting/functional languages like Python/R/F# is a plus
- Experience working with batch processing is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Opportunity to work in a successful international company with stable background
- Possibility to work in a friendly multicultural environment, using English on a daily basis and growing professionally within worldwide EPAM
- We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM
- Large space for self-fulfillment and participation in new projects
- Motivating financial evaluation (negotiable, based on an expertise and achieved results)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Benefit program (5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days, wage compensation for the first three days of illness, meal vouchers, flexi pass, annual coupon of Prague city public transport, multisport cards)
- Comfortable and modern offices in Prague 4
- Start ASAP/Negotiable